OIT Media Services (AV) Equipment
All classrooms in St. Mary's Hall, Gavin Hall, and Cuvilly Hall are equipped with an overhead projector, TV/VCR, and a projection screen.
The following classrooms also have LCD projectors and PCs installed:
- Cuvilly 6
- Cuvilly 7
- Cuvilly 9
- Cuvilly 21
- Gavin 9
- St. Mary’s 113
- St. Mary’s 204
Equpment available by request:
- Video: VHS camcorder, DVD player, VCRs, TVs.
- Audio: portable PA (amp, speakers and stands), two handheld microphones, one wireless lavalier microphone, and a CD and cassette player “boom box.”
- LCD Projectors: several units for use in locations that don’t have permanently installed projectors.
- Film and Overhead Projectors: 35MM Slide Projectors, a16MM film projector, and overhead projectors.
- Laptop Computers: Mac and PC laptops. Please indicate whether you need a floppy drive, CD-ROM drive, and/or Internet connection. CD_ROM drives may not read burned CD-R or CD-RW discs. Maximum check-out time is one week.
For information regarding Media Services please contact:
Tanner Wilkin , AV Manager
AV Office: Campus Center #1
AV Phone: 650-508-3743