NDNU Wireless Network
Wireless service is available in the following locations:
How to Connect to the NDNU Wireless Network
If your laptop's wireless adapter is enabled, when you open an Internet browser you should get a prompt for the NDNU Wireless certificate:
- Click Yes to accept this certificate
- Type in then enter your username and password.
- Press Enter.
Your username and password are the same for Wireless access, Labs and Library log-in, and Student E-mail.
Signal strength in some areas varies depending on the exact location of the wireless laptop.
How to Enable Your Laptop's Wireless Adapter in Windows 2000/XP
If you're not sure if your laptop's wireless adapter is enabled, here is how to check that on PCs with Windows 2000 or XP:
- Click Start menu, Settings, Control Panel.
- Double-click the Network Connections Icon.
- Right-click the Wireless Adapter and click Enable.
- Right-click the Wireless Adapter and click on View Available Network.
- Select ndnu.
- Click Connect.
- Open an internet browser (e.g., Internet Explorer).
- Click Yes to accept the NDNU Wireless Certificate.
- Type in your username and password.
- Click Login.
Please contact us for information or additional support.