Welcome to The Carl Gellert and Celia Berta Gellert Library
Articles and Databases
About the Library
Notre Dame de Namur University Library, formerly College of Notre Dame Library, was established in 1922. It was housed on the second floor of Cuvilly Hall until 1952. The Collection was then moved to the Greenan Library opposite St. Mary's Hall. The current library (shown above) opened in 1975.