Tutee (Student) Guidelines
- Drop-in tutoring is on first-come, first-serve basis. Tutors are instructed to assist you for 15-20 minutes if other students are waiting.
- Be prepared. The more you are prepared the better your tutor can assist you. Tutors cannot work out your homework problems for you, but they will be glad to guide you through difficult concepts.
- Bring your textbook and class notes. Your tutors need to refer to these materials to better assist you.
- Sign in when you come to the Tutorial Center.
- Please fill out the appointment form to make a 30-minute appointment with a tutor. Check out the tutor’s schedule for a convenient time.
- Follow the above guidelines to receive services.
- Please cancel the appointment if you cannot make it by calling (650) 508-3588 or e-mail email@example.com.