Academic Success Center
The goal of the Academic Success Center is to support students in all aspects of their academic careers at NDNU, but it is up to the student to seek out these support services. The staff engages in a partnership with students to help them achieve their goals. Students are encouraged to investigate the programs and services to consider how the Center’s staff can assist them to address their concerns and realize their goals. The Academic Success Center offers you integrated learning and support services. Professional staff members, peer tutors and faculty work together to promote a supportive learning environment. Don’t hesitate to ask for help! We have all kinds of support services available.
- The Counseling Center will help you deal with problems, anxieties and stress reduction.
Contact: Dr. Karin Sponholz, 650-508-3714, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Library is the perfect place to do research for an assignment and access the Internet.
Contact: 650-508-3748, email@example.com
- The PASS Program accommodates your academic needs and provides appropriate assistance if you have a documented disability.
- The Tutorial Center can help you with assignments and upcoming tests.
- The Writing Center will help you organize your class papers, write a final draft or answer your questions about grammar.
Contact: Marc Wolterbeek, 650-508-3708, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. William Barry, Interim Director
Student Success Center