- Who may use this service? This service is for NDNU faculty, staff, students and alumni only.
- What can be requested? Books and photocopies of journal articles may be requested.
- How long does it take? Typically 10 days to two weeks. It may take longer to obtain uncommon material.
- What do I need to request items? Please submit as much information about the item you are requesting as possible. A reference librarian will review your request and we will inform you by email or telephone when the requested material is available.
- How many can I request? The maximum number of requests is limited to 10 items at any given time.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 650-508-3748 or firstname.lastname@example.org.