Assistant Librarian – STEM
- MA, Library and Information Studies. The University of Wisconsin – Madison, 2011
- BA, English & German. Pacific Lutheran University, Tacoma, WA 2009
- Assistant Librarian. Gellert Library, Notre Dame de Namur University, Belmont, CA, September 2013 – present
- Instruction and Reference Librarian. Wendt Commons (Engineering), University of Wisconsin – Madison, Madison, WI, June 2011 – June 2013
- California Library Association, 2013 – present
- Wisconsin Library Association, 2010 – 2013
- Wisconsin Association of Academic Librarians, 2011 – 2013
Presentations and Publications
- “Accessibility Best Practices for Instruction Librarians,” (October 2012). Wisconsin Library Association Annual Conference. Co-presented with Anjali Bhasin, Brianne Markowski and Trisha Prosise.
- E.K. Sackmann, A.L. Fulton, D.J. Beebe. The current and future role of microfluidics in biomedical research. Nature. In Press, 2014.
- “New Librarian Panel,” (October 2012). Wisconsin Library Association Annual Conference. Co-presented with Anjali Bhasin and Brianne Markowski.
- “New Paths to Information Literacy: Incorporating Student Assistants into Library Instruction Services,” (July 2014). Library Instruction West Conference. Co-presented with Mary Wegmann.