Judy Buller, Ph.D.
Program Director and Professor, Communications
- Ph.D., Journalism. University of Texas, Austin.
- MA, Mass Communication. University of South Florida.
- BA, English. University of California, Los Angeles.
- Introduction to Communication
- Oral Communication
- Communication Internship
- Media Rights and Responsibilities
- Senior Seminar
Research and Interests
- Media Ethics
- Media Literacy
- Top paper award, Civic Journalism Division, Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication, National Convention, 2006
- Poynter Fellowship: Attended master’s program on a fellowship based on professional and academic credentials sponsored by the Poynter Institute for Media Studies
- Ethics Seminar participant, Poynter Institute for Media Studies, 1995
- Society of Professional Journalists
- Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Kappa Tao Alpha
- “The Next Generation 60 Years Later: How Civic Journalism is the Offspring of the Hutchins Commission of 1947.” Media Ethics, Spring 2007.