Juliet Schiller, Ed.D.
Program Director, Single Subject Credential
- Ed.D. International and Multicultural Education, Minor in Learning and Instruction; Emphasis on Human Rights Education. University of San Francisco.
- M.Ed. Education, Curriculum and Instruction. Dominican University of California.
- B.A. Liberal Studies, Teacher Education. Regis University.
Courses Taught at NDNU
- Secondary Curriculum
- Sociological and Multicultural Foundations of Education
- Foundations of Teaching English Language Learners
- Student Teaching Seminar I
Community-based learning is about listening to communities (in particular, low-income, underrepresented, and other vulnerable groups) to develop and implement strategies that build a more equitable society, by embracing and protecting human rights for everyone. First and foremost, community-based work is about advocacy.