- MS, Information Studies. The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas, 2012.
- Portfolio in Museum Studies
- BA, Sociology. Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, New York, 2006.
- Studied birthing traditions with village midwives. School of International Training, Ghana: Arts and Culture, Ghana, West Africa, Fall 2004.
- Assistant Librarian. Gellert Library, Notre Dame de Namur University, Belmont, CA. April 2013- present
- Circulation Supervisor. Fine Arts Library, University of Texas, Austin, TX. May 2011-May 2012
- Reserves Manager. Fine Arts Library, University of Texas, Austin, TX. May 2011-May 2012
- Society of California Archivists, Membership Committee, 2013
- Art Libraries Society of Northern California, 2013
- Art Libraries Society of North America, 2010-2013
Presentations and Writings
- Paul Taylor, Dance Heritage Coalition’s “America’s Irreplaceable Dance Treasures”.
- Digitizing the Ephemeral: Developing a Digitization Plan at Artpace San Antonio. Presentation at the Southern Archivists Conference, Jackson, MS, 2012.
- An Inventory of the Charles W. Moore Archives: Faculty Papers. Poster Session at the University of Texas, School of Information, 2011.
- Adrian Williams Exhibition Essay. ArtPace San Antonio, 2011.