The Registrar’s Office is the official recorder and keeper of student academic records. Records are maintained in compliance with federal privacy regulations (FERPA). The office is charged to help maintain NDNU’s academic integrity through effective communication of, adherence to, and administration of university policies. Services provided by the office include registration, graduation application, enrollment verification and transcripts.
Services and Information
- Advising and registration
- Degree and enrollment verification
- Graduation application
- Transcript and diploma requests
- Articulation Agreements
All academic, admission, policy, and procedures information may be found in the Catalog.
- Academic Calendar
- Holds on Student Accounts
- Legend of days, locations and course codes