The Registrar's Office is the official recorder and keeper of student academic records. Records are maintained in compliance with federal privacy regulations (FERPA). The office is charged to help maintain NDNU’s academic integrity through effective communication of, adherence to, and administration of university policies. Services provided by the office include registration, degree audit, enrollment verification and transcripts.
Services and Information
- Advising and registration
- Degree and enrollment verification
- Graduation audits
- Transcript and diploma requests
- Articulation Agreements
All academic, admission, policy, and procedures information may be found in the Catalog.
- Academic Calendar
- Class Schedule Planner
- Graduation Rates
- Holds on Student Accounts
- Legend of days, locations and course codes
- Online Registration Instructions
- Undergraduate Academic Checklist
Location and Hours
St. Mary's 110, 650-508-3521
Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Friday: 9:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Sandra Lee, Registrar