Advance Registration Procedures
Step 1: Clear all holds
- Login to your NDNU Campus Portal/Student tab.
- If you have a hold, follow up with the indicated office to clear the hold.
Step 2: Your Spring 2015 account balance must be paid below $2,500
- Past due balances prior to Spring 2015 must be paid in full prior to registering for summer/fall.
- If you are using a verified TMS installment payment plan, you must be properly budgeted and current on payments.
Step 3: Meet with your advisor
- Schedule an appointment with your adviser and create your schedule.
- Get your advisor’s signature on the registration form or register online (if applicable).
Step 4: Register
- Paper Registration:
- Turn in your signed registration form at the Registrar’s Office and sign the Initial Registration Confirmation Form.
- Online Registration:
- Log onto Portal select: Home tab/Course Schedule
- Select Course Add and electronically submit the Registration Agreement.
- Select your courses.
- Print the “Student Course Schedule” screen to confirm your registration.
Step 5: Payment or payment arrangements (including past due balances) must be communicated with the Business Office by the posted deadline below.
- Payment or payment arrangements can consist of (or a combination of):
- Payment in full with cash, check or credit card.
- Full financial aid as verified by the NDNU Financial Aid Department.
- Installment payment plan with TMS (Tuition Management Systems – www.afford.com)
- Employer Deferred Plan – Form and payment must be submitted to Business Office by the payment arrangement deadline (each term requires a separate form).
Summer Payment Deadline: May 11, 2015
Fall deadline: August 1, 2015
Late Registration After Spring Payment Deadline:
Students registering after the payment due date are required to make payment or payment arrangements with the Business Office at the time of registration to avoid the Late Payment Penalty Fee of $150.00.