Advance Registration Procedures
Step 1: Clear all holds
- Login to your NDNU Campus Portal/Student tab.
- If you have a hold, follow up with the indicated office to clear the hold.
Step 2: Your Fall 2016 account balance must be paid below $2,500
- Past due balances prior to Fall 2016 must be paid in full prior to registering for Spring 2017.
- If you are using a verified TMS installment payment plan, you must be properly budgeted and current on payments.
Step 3: Meet with your advisor
- Schedule an appointment with your adviser and create your schedule.
- Get your advisor’s signature on the registration form or register online (if applicable).
Step 4: Register
- Paper Registration:
- Turn in your signed registration form at the Registrar’s Office and sign the Initial Registration Confirmation Form.
- Online Registration:
- Log onto Portal select: Home tab/Course Schedule
- Select Course Add and electronically submit the Registration Agreement.
- Select your courses.
- Print the “Student Course Schedule” screen to confirm your registration.
Step 5: Payment or payment arrangements (including past due balances) must be communicated with the Business Office by the posted deadline below.
- Payment or payment arrangements can consist of (or a combination of):
- Payment in full with cash, check or credit card.
- Full financial aid as verified by the NDNU Financial Aid Department.
- Installment payment plan with TMS (Tuition Management Systems – www.afford.com)
- Employer Deferred Plan – Form and payment must be submitted to Business Office by the payment arrangement deadline (each term requires a separate form).
Spring Payment Deadline: January 5, 2017
Summer Payment Deadline (Term 1 & 2): May 5, 2017
Summer Payment Deadline (Term 2 only): June 15, 2017
Late Registration After Spring Payment Deadline:
Students registering after the payment due date are required to make payment or payment arrangements with the Business Office at the time of registration to avoid the Late Payment Penalty Fee of $150.00.