Apply to Notre Dame de Namur University
NDNU is a Common App school; we are a member of a consortium of nearly 500 colleges and universities that share a commitment to evaluating applicants holistically and who share a single application. As part of the online Common Application, you will be prompted to prepare the following materials to complete your application:
- A high school transcript (you cannot be reviewed and admitted without this)
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher or counselor
- Personal essay
- SAT (we accept current or redesigned scores – essay not required) or ACT scores. For the purpose of admission, just tell us your scores on the Common Application. We’ll certify your scores later with a score report from the testing agency.
Ready to get started? Already have a Common App started?
NDNU is a rolling admission institution, but please note the following priority application deadlines:
- Fall Freshman Early Action and merit-based scholarships: December 1
- Fall Freshman Priority: February 1
- Spring Priority: December 1
Need More Information?
If you are not ready to apply yet, or are just starting the process, let us know you are interested by filling out our request information form, and we’ll send you application reminders as well as more information about the university.