Apply to Notre Dame de Namur University!
NDNU is a Common App school; we are a member of a consortium of nearly 500 colleges and universities that share a commitment to evaluating applicants holistically and who share a single application. As part of the online Common Application, you will be prompted to prepare the following materials to complete your application:
Transcripts from every college or university you have attended or are currently attending. If you are applying to transfer with fewer than 30 transferable semester-units (45 quarter units), you must also submit:
- A high school transcript
- SAT (we accept current or redesigned scores – essay not required) or ACT scores. For the purpose of admission, just tell us your scores on the Common Application. We’ll certify your scores later with a score report from the testing agency.
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher or counselor
- Personal essay
Ready to get started? Already have a Common App started?
NDNU is a rolling admissions institution, but please note the following priority application deadlines:
- Fall 2017 Rolling Admissions : Apply Now
- Spring 2018 Priority: December 1
- Fall 2018 Early Action: December 1
Need More Information?
If you are not ready to apply yet, or are just starting the process, let us know you are interested by filling out our request information form, and we’ll send you application reminders as well as more information about the university.