"I want to be a leader who can cause positive change in the lives of as many people as possible."
- Oumou Ly '13
OFFICE OF FINANCIAL AID
St. Mary's Hall 101, 102, 103, 105
Tel: 1 (800) 263-0545 or
Fax: (650) 508-3635
M-Th 9:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
F 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
2013-2014 Verification Worksheets
- 2013-2014 Verification Worksheet – Dependent
- 2013-2014 Verification Worksheet – Independent
- 2013-2014 SNAP Benefit Verification Worksheet – Dependent
- 2013-2014 SNAP Benefit Verification Worksheet – Independent
- 2013-2014 Institutional Verification Worksheet
- 2013-2014 Child Support Paid Verification Worksheet
- How to complete Entrance Loan Counseling and Master Promissory Note
- How to complete Parent PLUS Loan and Master Promissory Note
- How to complete Federal Perkins Loan
- How to request TAX RETURN or TAX ACCOUNT Transcript
- How to use the Data Retrieval Tool
Students enrolled at NDNU and another institution at the same time may be eligible for financial aid by completing a consortium agreement.
Federal Perkins Promissory Note
If you have been awarded a Federal Perkins Loan you must complete a promissory note prior to receiving the loan.
- Work Study Clearance Form
- Student Employment Deposit Authorization Form
- 2013 Non-Exempt (Hourly) Payroll Schedule
- Student Timesheet
- New Student Hire Form