"I want to be a leader who can cause positive change in the lives of as many people as possible."
- Oumou Ly '13
OFFICE OF FINANCIAL AID
St. Mary's Hall 101, 102, 103, 105
Tel: 1 (800) 263-0545 or
Fax: (650) 508-3635
M-Th 9:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
F 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Please do not pay for outside scholarship information, as free resources are plentiful. There are many private and public organizations with an interest in helping individuals pay for college.
Below are a few research resources. Please note that NDNU does not remove institutional grants for students with outside scholarships, unless federal need is exceeded (and this is rare).
For additional information, download NDNU's whitepaper on searching for scholarships.
Current Scholarship Opportunities
Buick Achievers Scholarship Program
DEADLINE: February 28, 2013 (5 pm EST)
Website for more information: www.buickachievers.com
- High school seniors and current undergraduates
- Those who plan to enroll full time at a four-year college or university in 2013-2014
- Those who plan to major in a field of student that focuses on engineering, technology, design or business, with an interest in the automotive industry
Silicon Valley Community Foundation Scholarships
DEADLINE: February 27, 2013
Website for more information: www.siliconvalleycf.org/scholarships
Many scholarships are available and applicants are encouraged to check out each scholarship.
PG&E Bright Minds Scholarship Program
DEADLINE: February 28, 2013
Website for more information: www.pge.com/brightminds
- High school senior or graduate, or current undergraduate student
- Live within one of the counties listed on the website (see website for details www.pge.com/brightminds)
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two-year or four year college or university for the entire 2013-2014 academic year
Free Scholarship Directories
Asian American Scholarships
- HACU Scholarship Program
African American Scholarships
Native American Scholarships
Military and Veterans Benefits