"I want to be a leader who can cause positive change in the lives of as many people as possible."
- Oumou Ly '13
OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS
St. Mary's Hall 107
Tel: (800) 263-0545 or
Fax: (650) 508-3426
M-Th 9:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
F 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
New Student Checklist
After you have chosen a program of interest, please be sure to submit the necessary admission documents.
Once admitted to NDNU, please complete and submit the following to the Registrar’s Office:
- NDNU Veterans Education Assistance Benefits Registration FormCan't open this file?
- NDNU VA Privacy Act Release
- Copy of page 1 of the Certificate of Eligibility (student receives this from the VA after application for benefits is accepted)
- Copy of DD-214 (required ONLY if the student is eligible based on his/her own military service. Students receiving Survivor or Dependent or transferred Chapter 33 benefits do not need to submit this document.)
- Copy of registration confirmation from any other institution in which the student will be concurrently enrolled