Readmission to NDNU
If you are returning to NDNU from a break of a semester or more, the process is fairly simple to get started again, whether your leave was official or not.
Students on an official Leave of Absence (up to two years) are eligible to return as continuing students and retain the right to follow the degree requirements from the catalog they were in when their leave began. Other students will be evaluated on an individual basis to determine the best plan for re-admission.
For Undergraduate Students
- If you have been gone for less than two years, just fill out a reactivation form with your advisor, and bring it to the Registrar’s Office so you can register for class. Your advisor will also help you figure out the classes that you need for the upcoming year.
- If you have been gone for more than two years, or if you have been enrolled in another institution since you have been gone, please fill out the online application for readmission or print and fill out the Application for Readmission.
- If you are changing to a new program, please contact Undergraduate Admissions to be evaluated.
- If you have been gone less than two years and are only changing a major, but continuing in the same program (day or evening), please fill out a change of major form available at the Registrar’s Office.
For Graduate Students
- If you started the program less than seven years ago, or if you have an official Leave of Absence, just contact your advisor so you can register for class. Your advisor will also help you figure out the classes that you need for the upcoming year and evaluate if you need anything else.
- If you are considering a program change please contact the Graduate Admissions Office.
For questions about financial aid, please visit our financial aid section of the website.
Please feel free to contact the enrollment office if you have any other questions at 650-508-3600.