How To Apply
Transfer Made Simple.
NDNU is focused on making the transfer application process smooth and seamless. Please follow the instructions below to successfully complete your application.
NDNU is a rolling-admissions institution. We accept applications throughout the year, and review them as soon as all the required documents arrive. We recommend that you submit your application before the priority deadlines for admission in order to have ample time to complete the enrollment process. Applications submitted after the priority deadlines will receive full consideration for admission and financial aid.
- Fall 2016: Rolling admissions, apply now.
- Spring 2017 Priority: November 1
- Fall 2017 Early Action: December 1
- Complete the admissions application. Visit our apply page to access the Common Application for transfer students. The application includes a prompt for the Personal Statement (250-500 words). Supplemental forms, such as the “Registrar Report” and “Instructor Evaluation,” are not required.
- Submit college transcripts.Submit official transcripts from every college or university you’ve attended in the past or are currently attending, including non-accredited institutions, online institutions and institutions where you may have only taken one course.To expedite the process, you may submit an unofficial or electronic transcript but you will still need to submit official transcripts.* If you are applying to transfer with fewer than 30 transferable semester-units (45 quarter units), you must also submit:
- Official high school transcript.
- Official standardized test score report (SAT or ACT).
- Submit a letter of recommendation.Submit a letter of recommendation in support of your application for admission, preferably from a professor or advisor. Letters may also be written by a supervisor. No supplemental form is required to accompany a letter of recommendation.
- Submit a FAFSA.Apply for financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and include NDNU with our school code 001179. March 2nd is the priority financial aid deadline and Cal Grant deadline.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants
International applicants are required to submit additional documents in support of your application. Please see our webpage for international applicants to make sure that you submit all of your required transcripts and test scores correctly.
Office of Admissions
Notre Dame de Namur University
1500 Ralston Avenue
Belmont, CA 94002