Post-baccalaureate Premedical Program
Notre Dame de Namur University has long been known for the quality of our science majors and our graduate programs. Based on our traditional undergraduate preparation for health science graduate programs, the Post-baccalaureate Premedical Program offers courses taught by experienced faculty. Students wishing to enter medical, dental, veterinary, pharmacy or physical therapy schools but who lack the necessary science and math requirements are served well by this program.
See the NDNU General Catalog for program requirements.
- Highly experienced faculty teach all courses and students are advised by the program director
- The majority of courses are offered during the day
- Students are eligible for financial assistance, and may work part-time during the program
Students may apply to enter the Premedical program in the fall, spring, or summer semesters and should meet the following requirements:
• Official Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, with one transcript showing a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in the U.S., or an evaluated transcript showing the equivalent academic preparation outside of the U.S.
• Two letters of recommendation, academic or professional.
• A statement about the graduate program(s) to which you will be applying and why.
• A cumulative GPA of a 2.5 or better, preferably 3.0.
Graduate Admissions Counselor
Dr. Melissa McAlexander