School of Business and Management
Click on the specific course name to retrieve the syllabus, if available. If the syllabus is not available, the instructor’s email contact link will be present. Please email the instructor directly if the syllabus is not posted a month before class begins. All syllabi are posted in PDF format.
Evening Business and Human Services Syllabi
SUMMER – TERM II
For accelerated courses, the designation of “09, 11, 13” indicates Term II.
Note also that if the class is not offered at the Belmont location, that is noted in parenthesis: i.e. (Tracy), (Mission), (Canada).
- BUS 2008 Management Principles and Organizational Behavior DAVIS WICK
- Bus 2335 International Business (Canada College) GOHAR
- BUS2006 09 Professional Writing LARRAGOITI
- HSP 2254 Stress in the Workplace DAVIS WICK
- REL Religions of the World BELTRAMINI (Mission College)
- ART 2601 09 Watercolor DERAGON
- REL 2250 09 Religions of the World LIPOWITZ
- BUS 2010 09 Prof Ethics and Soc Resp LADINE
- HSP 2251 09 Managing EAPs BARSI
- CUL 2248 Culture and Language of Latin America through Film (Tracy)
- PSY 2201 09 Counseling Psychology – contact instructor: email@example.com
FALL– TERM I
For accelerated courses, the designation “08, 10, 12 ” indicates Term I