Master of Business Administration
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program offered at Notre Dame de Namur University (NDNU) is distinctive because it offers our students a scholarly environment where we focus on fostering innovation, leadership competencies and global business skills needed in today’s world. By having students work closely with talented faculty with diverse backgrounds and extensive industry experiences, every aspect of the MBA program is designed to encourage new ways of thinking to develop the knowledge and skills you need to be successful. Our curriculum combines advanced knowledge with fundamental practical skills of leadership, quantitative analysis and theory with the aim of giving our students the widest range of opportunities to apply them to real business situations. At NDNU we focus on merging career and academic goals to meet the needs of professionals.
Beginning Fall 2015, this program is also offered in Tracy, CA.
New for Fall 2015 – NDNU will offer the MBA online. Learn more.
A working professional may complete the MBA program within two years and may begin the program in the fall, spring or summer semesters.
- The School of Business and Management has been granted initial accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), a leading accreditation association in business education
- Courses in the MBA program are conveniently scheduled in the evening on NDNU’s Belmont campus
- The MBA program at NDNU considers the evolving nature of technology, global markets, systems analysis, problem solving, ethics and social responsibility of organizations
- NDNU’s focus is not only on graduates making a difference in their career, but using this degree to make a difference in their world by considering sustainable approaches to creating and running organizations
- Our students are mentored to develop fundamental practical skills in quantitative analysis, theory and leadership that they can apply immediately to their business environment
NDNU admits students throughout the year for fall, spring and summer semesters. Please visit Admissions for complete admission requirements.
Program Director, Graduate Business Programs
Anne Marie Caulley
Assistant Director of Advising
School of Business and Management