Master of Public Administration
The Master of Public Administration (MPA) degree program offered at Notre Dame de Namur University (NDNU) has long been recognized for our faculty’s dedication to preparing professionals to work effectively in management positions within public, non-profit and service-related organizations. The MPA program attracts professionals, including educational administrators, health care professionals and government agency employees, from a breadth of work and educational settings. The diversity of interests among our students is brought together in core courses and expanded in the areas of specialization. The MPA program emphasizes broad study in functional areas of public administration and concentrated study in the fields of public affairs administration or human resources management.
- The School of Business and Management has been granted initial accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), a leading accreditation association in business education
- Courses in the MPA program are conveniently scheduled in the evening on NDNU’s Belmont campus
- NDNU’s location serves as an educational conduit of current and future practice and enables us to attract high-caliber students and faculty
- The MPA program at NDNU considers the examination of the nature and traits of ethical organizational and public affairs practices to be essential in preparing future leaders and managers
- The program prepares leaders and managers to think strategically about contemporary organizations
- NDNU provides our MPA students the flexibility to take coursework in related areas within the overall graduate program
- Our students’ communication and presentation skills are developed within the program, which is important for many public positions
- For students unable to commute to class or attend evenings, NDNU also offers an online MPA program option: please visit the Online MPA Program website for more information
NDNU admits students throughout the year for fall, spring and summer semesters. Please visit Admissions for complete admission requirements.
Program Director, Graduate Business Programs
Assistant Director of Advising
School of Business and Management