Master of Science in Systems Management
No new enrollment will be accepted for the Master of Science in Systems Management after September 1, 2016.
The Master of Science in Systems Management (MSSM) at Notre Dame de Namur University has a strong history of providing professionals with an outstanding management education that advances their careers. The program offers broad-based tools and perspectives of systems management to working professionals as they creatively and effectively produce results in their tasks. Typical MSSM students at NDNU are rising professionals in organizations with team, project and program management responsibilities. They come from a variety of industry and research organizations (banking, biotechnology, information technology and government) and represent the breadth of professional experience from engineering and management to financial analysis and research.
The MSSM program combines project management, people management and knowledge management theories and practices that will address our students’ needs for the challenges of meeting organizational and programmatic goals. The curriculum includes the critical areas of systems thinking, individual and team management, social capital, forecasting, optimization, decision support, organizational learning and knowledge management, systems finance, and project analysis and management. Our courses emphasize leadership, collaborative work, virtual team processes and professional communication.
- The School of Business and Management has been granted initial accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), a leading accreditation association in business education
- A working professional can often complete the MSSM program within two years and may begin the program in the fall, spring or summer semesters
- NDNU’s location serves as an educational conduit of current and future business practice and enables us to attract high-caliber students and faculty
- The program prepares leaders and managers to think strategically about contemporary organizations within the context of both global and local communities
- MSSM students are immediately able to apply what they learn to real world challenges, producing high-quality analyses as evidence of professional management capabilities
NDNU admits students throughout the year for fall, spring and summer semesters. Please visit Admissions for complete admission requirements.
Program Director, Graduate Business Programs