School of Business and Management
Internship Program: Employer Participation
Thank you for your interest in participating in our Internship Program. We offer you an excellent source of highly qualified undergraduate and graduate business administration and undergraduate communication majors eager to apply their classroom knowledge to real-world situations. All students take a required upper-division course which provides supervised instruction in their specific career field.
Please contact us about how we can partner with your organization to meet your needs and offer internships to our students. We look forward to working with you.
Each student intern must be assigned an on-site supervisor. Supervisors are required to:
- work with interns to develop learning objectives and projects
- provide guidance and feedback
- complete and return evaluation forms
- sign off on time sheets
Options for Posting Internships
- Email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to NDNU Career Center, 1500 Ralston Ave., Belmont, CA 94002
- Please include the following in your internship description:
- Brief overview of organization
- Number of hours per week and duration of internship
- Detailed description of internship, including duties and responsibilities
- Desirable skills, qualifications and major
- How and where students should apply
- Application deadline
On-campus Recruiting Opportunities
During the fall and spring semesters we provide opportunities for employers to meet our students on campus. Please contact the Career Center for more information: email@example.com or 650-508-3667.
Dr. Sujata Verma
SBM Internship Coordinator