George C. McNutt Scholarship Fund
The Northern California (NorCal) Business Marketing Association on behalf of the George C. McNutt Scholarship Fund is offering a total of two (2) scholarships to be awarded to students with a declared major in marketing, advertising, communications or a related discipline at the following San Francisco Bay Area academic institutions: University of California at Berkeley, Notre Dame de Namur in Belmont, California, and San Jose State University.
Scholarships of $1,000 USD each — in addition to benefits detailed at the provided link, dependent upon academic achievement — will be awarded to students pursuing a career in the marketing and advertising or communications field.
Application deadline is February 15, 2017.
The application and further scholarship information can be found at this link: http://norcalbma.org/about-us/scholarships/
All of the marketing/communications-related programs in the School of Business and Management are considered eligible:
- MBA with a marketing concentration
- MBA with a media and promotion concentration
- BA Communication major
- Day BS Business Administration marketing concentration
- Evening BS Business Administration marketing/communication track
- Evening BS Business Administration marketing concentration