School of Business and Management Student Outcomes
In accordance with the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2007, NDNU provides information on student achievement along with several other disclosures at the university level. Please see http://www.ndnu.edu/disclosures/ for the items provided to date.
As part of the School of Business and Management’s (SBM) recent accreditation by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), the SBM reports similar data, but specific to performance within the SBM. Areas addressed include student performance relative to program learning outcomes, performance in the benchmark Educational Testing Service exam along with more generic metrics.
Program Learning Outcomes (PLO)
Program Learning Outcomes Annual Assessment Reports
- Undergraduate (UG) Day Business PLO Assessment Report
- Undergraduate (UG) Accelerated Business PLO Report
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) PLO Report
- Master of Science in Management (MSM) PLO Report
- Master of Public Administration PLO Report (not yet available)
- ETS Major Field Test in Business: Undergraduate Cohorts
- ETS Major Field Test in Business: MBA Cohorts
Generic Student Outcomes
- UG Freshmen Retention and Graduation Rates
- UG Transfer Retention and Graduation Rates
- UG Accelerated Retention and Graduation Rates
- Graduate Retention and Graduation Rates
- Job Placement and Graduate Professional Placement Statistics
- Fall 2012 SBM Student Diversity Report
This site is being updated regularly as new metrics are compiled or more recent existing metrics become available.
Dr. Craig Brewer
Dean, School of Business and Management