Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Evening Program
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Evening Program is an accelerated degree completion program that provides students a comprehensive and balanced perspective on contemporary business and improves their decision making on organizational issues. Tracks extend the career emphasis and are available in management, accounting/finance and marketing/communications.
Completing your B.S. in Business Administration in a timely manner is made possible by taking seven-week, primarily upper-division, accelerated courses that meet once a week in the evenings and on weekends. Students work closely with their academic advisors to use both NDNU and other resources to minimize both cost and time to completion. Coursework incorporates hands-on projects, and practical knowledge applicable to contemporary work challenges.
Our Belmont campus program is also offered at Cañada College, Mission College and in Tracy, CA.
Ask about our weekend format options!
- NDNU’s location attracts students from a diverse business environment and enables us to offer small classes in 4 convenient locations: Belmont, Tracy or at satellite campuses in Redwood City (Cañada College) and Santa Clara (Mission College).
- Flexible transfer credit policies that include course challenges, CLEP exams, liberal transfer of credit from past colleges and credit for prior learning using portfolios
- Students may begin the program at the beginning of any one of six terms; applications are accepted year-round
- Courses are conveniently scheduled once a week for seven weeks, usually on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays
- Courses taught by a combination of full-time doctorally qualified faculty and part-time experts in the fast-changing business climate
- The program is broadly based, its coursework ensuring that students are prepared to meet diverse real world challenges and to immediately apply their learning to advance their careers
- We offer articulated programs with a master’s in Business Administration. This allows students in their last semester of undergraduate work to begin a master’s degree while completing the bachelor’s degree
Fast Track to an MBA
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration offers special articulated programs with the graduate MBA program. Articulated programs allow students in their last semester of undergraduate work to study for a master’s degree while completing the bachelor’s degree. Undergraduate students in articulated programs are allowed to enroll in six units in selected graduate courses that fulfill undergraduate major requirements while also counting towards the master’s degree.
NDNU admits students throughout the year for fall, spring and summer semesters. Please visit Admissions for complete admission requirements.
Enrollment Manager, Evening and Professional Programs
Dr. Therese Madden
Assistant Director of Advising