The Business Office is here to provide service to all students regarding their financial status. The office is located in St. Mary's Hall, next to the Registrar. Business Office staff are available to assist with account payments, inquiries and payment plan options.
Payments and Policies
See Business Office Policies for information on billing and refunds. Further information on Payments and Policies are listed in the Catalog. The University offers a monthly payment plan through Tuition Management Systems. To learn how to navigate through the campus portal and access your student account information, download our Campus Portal instructions.Can't open this file?
Students benefiting from an employer's tuition reimbursement plan can get the Employer Reimbursement Form from the Business Office, or dowload it here:
Work Study Payment Authorization
For students who are interested in directly applying their work study payments to their student accounts, a Work Study Authorization Form should be completed and submitted to the Business Office, St. Mary's Room 106, 1500 Ralston Avenue, Belmont, CA 94002-1908 or faxed to (650) 508-3439. The form is available from the Business Office.
- For billing information, call (650) 508-3564 or 508-3565
- For other Business Office questions or an appointment, call (650) 508-3565 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- To fax questions: (650) 508-3439
- For other office numbers, refer to the Administration Directory
- Monday - Thursday: 9:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Friday: 9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Other hours available by arrangement with specific office managers.
Stacey Haynes, Business Office Manager, (650) 508-3565
Julie Steward-Bizewski, Business Office Counselor, (650) 508-3576