Health Careers Advisory Program
HCAP is located in the Career Services Center
Phone: (650) 508-3717
Fax: (650) 508-3719
Lisa Bjerknes, M.D.
HCAP strives to:
- Help students to develop competence and confidence in the career planning and job search process.
- Empower students to discover their unique talents, gifts, skills, and values.
- Foster career exploration and decision-making through experiential learning activities.
- Provide appropriate up-to-date career-related information and resources.
- Develop and maintain relationships with organizations that offer meaningful community engagement and career opportunities to students and alumni.
- Forge relationships between students, faculty, community members, and alumni.