Career Classes and Events
There are no career classes being offered at this time.
Career Services sponsors events throughout the year. To learn more about these events, please drop by or call any of our staff members.
- March 24, 2014, noon–3 p.m.: Education and Non-profit Career Fair, Sobrato Center
- April 7, 2014, 5–6 p.m.: Resume Writing Workshop, JB 1st Floor Meeting Room
- April 8, 2014, 3–6 p.m.: Post-Graduation Service Opportunities Fair, St. Joe’s Lounge
- April 9, 2014, 5–6 p.m.: College to Career Workshop, JB 1st Floor Meeting Room
- April 9, 2014, 6:30–7:30 p.m.: Job Search Techniques Workshop, JB 1st Floor Meeting Room
- April 9, 2014, 9:15 to 10 p.m.: Interviewing Skills Workshop, JB 1st Floor Meeting Room
- April 10, 2014, 6–7:30 p.m.: Networking Tips Workshop, JB 1st Floor Meeting Room
- May 1, 2014, noon–2 p.m.: Graduating Student Luncheon, Taube
- BizCom meetings, noon– 1p.m., Cuvilly: Join BizCom for employer presentations and more. Open to all students.
- "Find a Job at Lunch," table outside the Cafe, September–April: Companies and organizations on campus promoting job and internship openings.
Annual Etiquette Lunch
Funded by Enterprise Rent-A-Car, the Etiquette Lunch gives students the opportunity to learn about and practice dining etiquette. Guru of manners and etiquette, Syndi Seid, describes and demonstrates to students proper etiquette during a three- course, formal, gourmet sit-down lunch. Spots are limited for this event, so watch for sign-up information in early spring.