List of Active Clubs and Organizations
- Accounting Club: Focuses on educating students about the great opportunities in the field of accounting as well as provide a way for students to meet and network with accounting professionals within the community.
- American Desis: Desis are considered anyone of Indian or South Asian background. We stand for L.O.V.E. which stands for loyalty, optimism, values and equality. We will encourage members to create bonds with each other and our community.
- American Medical Student Assoc. (AMSA): To provide an environment that supports the creative ideas of physicians-in-training. To promote, encourage and maintain a cohesive relationship with the student and non-student organizations of NDNU.
- Argo Spirit Squad: Bring school spirit, pride, and support for NDNU athletics and other organizations.
- Argomaniacs: A student-run club to promote NDNU pride and spirit at all athletic games as well as on campus events
- Bizcom: Provides business-related discussions and acts as a bridge to the local community through community outreach events.
- Black Student Union: BSU works to bring cultural awareness of the African-American community to NDNU and the surrounding community.
- Gender and Sexuality Awareness (GSA): Recognizes the social and political issues surrounding gender and the Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transgender community. We are all-inclusive: any person, regardless of sex, gender, or sexual orientation, is welcome.
- Graduate Art Therapy Student Assoc. (GATSA): Serves to promote the field of Art Therapy. GATSA is focused on outreach, advocacy and fostering art therapy community.
- Drama Club: A performing arts-oriented group that encourages experiencing various forms of Theatre Arts ranging from films to improvisation to workshops and more.
- Latinos Unidos: Works to establish a foundation of unity and understanding among the diverse cultures of NDNU.
- Men of Mind, Culture, and Pride
- Muslim Student Association
- Phi Alpha Delta: An internationally recognized pre-law organization that helps students interested in pursuing a legal profession.
- Political Science Assoc.: A non-partisan club for students at NDNU who are interested in networking with others, and want a place to be politically active.
- Residence Hall Council (RHC): RHC is an organization that helps the residents and brings together community among the residents.
- Student Athletic Advisory Council (SAAC): SAAC is the voice of the NDNU student athletes. This committee hopes to involve the student body in athletics and increase community engagement and service.
- Sisters for Change: A group of NDNU students gathered to give back to the community while succeeding both academically and socially.
- Students 4 Sustainability: Promotes a healthier earth, organic lifestyle, sustainability and environment.
- Youth Revolution: Brings spiritual awareness to campus and provides spiritual support to all NDNU students and staff.
Student Leader Positions
- Associated Students of Notre Dame de Namur University (ASNDNU): ASNDNU is the official student governing body of the University. The purpose of ASNDNU is to represent and provide for the general welfare of the Student Body and the University.
- Programming Board: This board develops and provides quality programs and events that are accessible and relevant to the needs of the NDNU community.
- Resident Assistants: Students who work within the halls to create programs for residential students
- Sophomore Success: Working with sophomore students to provide mentorship opportunities
- Spirituality Team: This team works with the Center for Spirituality to promote the personal and spiritual development of NDNU students.
- The Bonner Leader Program: The NDNU Bonner program is committed to development of NDNU students into social activists with an understanding of effective leadership techniques, a deeper sense of civic commitments, and a profound appreciation for equality in all of its forms.
Honorary Societies and Organizations