List of Active Clubs and Organizations
- Accounting Club: Focuses on educating students about the great opportunities in the field of accounting as well as provide a way for students to meet and network with accounting professionals within the community.
- Black Student Union: BSU works to bring cultural awareness of the African-American community to NDNU and the surrounding community.
- The Bohemian:
- Chess Club:
- Drama Club: A performing arts-oriented group that encourages experiencing various forms of Theatre Arts ranging from films to improvisation to workshops and more.
- Graduate Art Therapy Student Assoc. (GATSA): Serves to promote the field of Art Therapy. GATSA is focused on outreach, advocacy and fostering art therapy community.
- I Am That Girl (IATG):
- International Students Association
- Latinos Unidos: Works to establish a foundation of unity and understanding among the diverse cultures of NDNU.
- Rainbow Connection: Recognizes the social and political issues surrounding gender and the Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transgender community. We are all-inclusive: any person, regardless of sex, gender, or sexual orientation, is welcome.
- Student Athletic Advisory Council (SAAC): SAAC is the voice of the NDNU student athletes. This committee hopes to involve the student body in athletics and increase community engagement and service.
- Students 4 Sustainability: Promotes a healthier earth, organic lifestyle, sustainability and environment.
- The W.A.Y. (We Accept You):
Student Leader Positions
- Associated Students of Notre Dame de Namur University (ASNDNU): ASNDNU is the official student governing body of the University. The purpose of ASNDNU is to represent and provide for the general welfare of the Student Body and the University.
- Programming Board: This board develops and provides quality programs and events that are accessible and relevant to the needs of the NDNU community.
- Resident Assistants: Students who work within the halls to create programs for residential students
- Spirituality Team: This team works with the Center for Spirituality to promote the personal and spiritual development of NDNU students.
- The Bonner Leader Program: The NDNU Bonner program is committed to development of NDNU students into social activists with an understanding of effective leadership techniques, a deeper sense of civic commitments, and a profound appreciation for equality in all of its forms.