Clubs and Organizations
Argonaut Spirit Squad
The NDNU Spirit Squad is a cheer team dedicated to spreading the Argonaut spirit throughout the NDNU community. The squad not only supports its athletic players, but it also creates lifelong friendships and bonds. We display ourselves professionally and produce numerous performances for our student body. The NDNU Spirit Squad instills it members with courage, dedication, and school pride for future life lessons and endeavors.
Why you should join!
- We help each member financially by doing fundraisers throughout the year.
- We have a captain and officers who love the team through good times and bad.
- Veteran Spirit Squad members help you through your transition to college and create relationships that will develop into long time friends.
- You improve on tumbling, jumps, motions, and dance technique…even if you have no prior experience.
- Cheerleaders learn to work as a team to create performances that combine individual as well as team skills.
Monday through Thursday, 9-11 p.m. in the gym. Email the squad to join!
Evelyn Lomoeli, Lauren Rosiles and Liz Santacruz.
About the Coach
Donny J. Mozzetti
- Cheer and Tumbling Coach for 15+ years
- 9 Years Cheer Instructor for the United Spirit Association
- 7 years currently on JAMZ as a Camp Instructor, Head Judge, Safety and Penalty Judge.
- Has put together and performed in many half time shows for the 49ers, Raiders, Kings and Monarchs.
- 2nd year coaching here at Notre Dame De Namur University