Clubs and Organizations
Associated Students (ASNDNU)
The Associated Students of Notre Dame de Namur University (ASNDNU) is the official student governing body of the University. The purpose of ASNDNU is to provide for the general welfare of the Association and the University. In doing so, ASNDNU will be given powers and responsibilities as follows:
- To be recognized as the official voice of the Association membership.
- To promote student interest in all areas of life at the University.
- To raise and allocate funds.
- To coordinate and support Association activities.
- To review, advise, and make recommendations, as appropriate, to the University Administration regarding the establishment and implementation of University policies and procedures.
- To be an active participant on University boards, committees and councils, as designated by University Administration.
- To hold elections and meetings to discuss and vote on important issues related to student life.
- To uphold and honor the mission of the University, recognize the mission of the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur; peace, social justice, and education for all.
AS meetings are held every Tuesday during the school year at 5 p.m. in SM207. Meeting locations may change from time to time, look for meeting sign to verify location.
The Executive Branch shall be responsible for the coordination, implementation, and evaluation of all Association activities, programs, and services. The Executive Branch will work cooperatively with the Senate to formulate and present a descriptive summary of student life at the University. This report shall be sent to the University President, Administration, Office of Student Activities, and to each member of the Board of Governance. There shall be four executive offices elected in accordance with Article V: the President, Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary.
- President: Kevin Beel
- Vice-President: Bette Maisel
- Treasurer: Drew Sinclair
- Secretary: Megan Sosnick
Elections Timeline - 2016/16
Information will be available in January 2015.
Comments or suggestions for AS? Email email@example.com.
Student Life & Leadership