Clubs and Organizations
NDNU Programming Board (NDNU PB)
The Notre Dame de Namur University Programming Board (NDNU PB) is the university’s student-operated student activities organization. NDNU PB shall collaborate with students, faculty, staff and alumni in developing and implementing a broad range of cultural, social, and recreational programs that further promote school spirit and NDNU traditions.
The Programming Board are students who work as a team and is supervised by the Student Activities Coordinator and other appropriate staff to enrich the co-curricular aspects of the campus.
Programming Board Goals
- Develop and provide quality cultural, educational, social, school spirited and recreational programs relevant to the needs of the NDNU community.
- Enhance NDNU school pride amongst students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
- Increase attendance at events through effective collaborations, publicizing, and recruiting participants.
- Support the success of student activities, including serving as a resource to clubs and organizations in regards to event planning and entertainment.
The Programming Board plans many unique activities on campus. Students who come to these events have a great time and enjoy the social atmosphere. Come out to our next event to join in on the fun. Check out our online department calendar or look for posters on campus for more details of locations and times.
- Is there an event that you would like to see on/off campus?
- Is there an event that you think we could improve on?
- Take a quick moment to send us some of your suggestions!
Become a part of NDNU PB
Programming Board positions are selected each year during the spring semester. Typically applications are available at the beginning of February and located in Student Life & Leadership Office (SLLO).
Join the NDNU PB Committee
The NDNU Programming Board committee is a great opportunity to serve as a volunteer, and gain experiences to gain a better understanding of the process of event planning, campus culture, and school traditions. This experience also encourages personal growth and leadership development, and serves as a space for students to get connected with other students while contributing to campus events and traditions.
Student Life & Leadership Office
Office Hours Fridays 4 – 6 p.m.
NDNU PB email: email@example.com
NDNU PB Supervisor: Carmen Stockberger, firstname.lastname@example.org