Health Services provides one-on-one consultation sessions to students in the areas of:
- Health Education
- Exercise and Physical Activity
- Stress Management and Relaxation
- Sleep Hygiene
- Sexual Health Education
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Education
- Preventative Care
Additionally, services include:
- Blood pressure check
- Health education pamphlets
- Medication advice
- Minor first aid
- Over-the-counter medicines
- Seasonal flu shots
- Smoking cessation counseling
Location and Hours
New Hall W1
Monday and Wednesday , 1 – 8 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday, 10 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
*Hours are subject to change
To make an appointment, visit the Health Services Office in New Hall W1, call 650-508-3756.