International Student Life at NDNU
International students at Notre Dame de Namur University are valued members of our learning community, and are encouraged to be involved with student life, programming, and events at NDNU.
In addition to participating in campus-wide events, international students are invited to participate in events throughout the year specifically designed for them, which are usually co-sponsored by the International Students Office and the International Students Club.
Some of our most popular events include:
- Thanksgiving Dinner for International Students (November)
- End-of-the-Year Luncheon for International Students (April)
- Social events, including bowling nights and other International Club get-togethers
- Excursions to local tourist attractions, like Alcatraz Island
- Forums and special workshops related to career options and opportunities for F-1 students
International Students who have been fully accepted to Notre Dame de Namur University are invited to join our group on Facebook, where you can meet other international students and stay informed about events and information relevant to you!