New Argo Business Days and Golden Fleece Week
The president, deans, faculty and staff of Notre Dame de Namur University invite you and your family to attend New Argo Business Day—the key to a successful beginning to your NDNU experience.
NDNU Orientation provides you with:
- Early, on-site advising and registration for classes
- An overview of academic requirements and the Core Curriculum program
- Information about your major and assistance from a faculty advisor in planning your class schedule
- Knowledgeable students and staff to answer your questions about college life and campus resources
- The opportunity to learn about your NDNU email account and student financial account and to complete any business you have with the university
Families will participate in a concurrent family orientation program geared specifically towards families. Attendees will:
- Meet with administrators and faculty to review NDNU programs and academics
- Attend a parent panel with current students and their parents
- Attend informational workshops covering your student’s life at NDNU
New Argo Business Day Sessions
The program is designed to prepare you to help you learn about and navigate the business portion of your enrollment at NDNU as well as to help you learn what to expect from life as an NDNU student. The information and assistance available to you make these sessions the best source of information about Notre Dame de Namur University as well as a great way to meet students like yourself who are also beginning their journey at NDNU.
- Saturday, June 11, 2016
- Friday, June 24, 2016
- Saturday, July 16, 2016
- Saturday, August 20, 2016 (reserved for out-of-state/late admission students)
All new students are required to attend one of the four Business days during the summer. Sessions are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis and will be unavailable as they fill up. If your first choice is full, you will need to choose your next preferred session.
To register for a New Argo Business Day Orientation, Please click HERE.
All students are charged a one-time $300 Orientation fee (family members are $15 extra per person). The fee covers the student’s summer business session, Golden Fleece Week, workshops, and social events (August 21–August 29). Fees will be applied to the student’s account once the business day has been completed.
All students are required to take the Math Placement Assessment prior to registering for classes. This exam will be offered on the morning of your New Argo Business Day or during Golden Fleece Week. Some students will be required to take the Modern Language assessment as well.
Golden Fleece Week!
Golden Fleece Week is separate from the summer business sessions that you will attend. It is required for new freshman and will help you in your transition to NDNU. Learn more
- Meet Our Orientation Team
- Orientation Checklist
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Health Insurance Waiver
- University Housing
Nikki Williams, Associate Director – Campus Programs