The president, deans, faculty and staff of Notre Dame de Namur University invite you and your family to attend Argo Orientation — the key to a successful beginning to your NDNU experience.
NDNU Orientation provides you with:
- On-site advising and registration for classes
- An overview of academic requirements and the Core Curriculum program
- Information about your major and assistance from a faculty advisor in planning your class schedule
- Knowledgeable students and staff to answer your questions about college life and campus resources
- The opportunity to learn about your NDNU email and student account
- A campus tour tailored to your specific needs
The Spring New Student Orientation is on Tuesday, January 13, 2015. Students needing to take the math placement exam (students needing to take the math placement or language placement exam will be emailed if they need to take these exams) should check-in at 10:45 a.m. All other students should check-in at 11:45 a.m. The orientation session is noon–5:30 p.m. The program is designed to prepare you for registration and to help you learn what to expect from NDNU. The information and assistance available to you make orientation the best source of information about Notre Dame de Namur University. The orientation fee is $60, plus $15 for each guest attending.
Freshman will be allowed to move-in starting Monday, January 12 at 9 a.m.
- Meet Our Orientation Team
- Orientation Checklist
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Health Insurance Waiver
- University Housing
- Overnight Accommodations
Gillian Wallace, Interim Director of Student Life and Leadership