The president, deans, faculty and staff of Notre Dame de Namur University invite you to attend TRANSFERmation — the key to a successful beginning to your NDNU experience.
TRANSFERmation provides you with:
- On-site registration for classes
- Information about your major and assistance from a faculty advisor in planning your class schedule
- Knowledgeable students and staff to answer your questions about college life and campus resources
- The opportunity to learn about your NDNU email and web accounts, receive your student ID and apply for your parking permit
TRANSFERmation is the best way to start a successful academic career. You will leave TRANSFERmation with an understanding of how you will be a successful student at NDNU.
TRANSFERmation is a half-day program, beginning approximately at 8 a.m. and ending at 12:30 p.m. The program is designed to prepare you for registration and to help you learn what to expect from NDNU.
- Session 1: Thursday, June 26, 2014 - Closed
- Session 2: Monday, August 25, 2014
New transfer students are also eligible to utilize the online orientation module instead of attending an onsite orientation.
All students are charged a one-time $60 Orientation fee applied directly to their account (guests are $15 per person). The fee covers the student’s Orientation session and materials.
All students are required to take the Math Placement Assessment, and may be required to take the Biology or the Chemistry Assessment, or Modern Language Assessment prior to registration. These exams will be offered on the morning of your Orientation session. You will be contacted by the Admission’s Office if you are required to take any assessments.
- Meet Our Orientation Team
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Health Insurance Waiver
- University Housing
- Overnight Accommodations
Richard Watters, Director of Student Life and Leadership