Transfer Orientation (Summer)
The president, deans, faculty and staff of Notre Dame de Namur University invite you to attend one of four transfer orientations during the summer
NDNU Transfer Day provides you with:
- Early, on-site advising and registration for classes if needed
- An overview of academic requirements and the Core Curriculum program
- Information about your major and assistance from a faculty advisor in planning your class schedule
- Knowledgeable students and staff to answer your questions about college life and campus resources
- An opportunity to meet and converse with other New Argos and current NDNU students
- Sessions to learn about your NDNU email and student account, as well as ways to get involved at your new campus
Orientation Sessions (Summer)
Each Orientation session is one full day beginning at 10:00 a.m. (check-in at 9:45) and ending at 4:30 p.m. The program is designed to prepare you for registration and to help you learn what to expect from NDNU. The information and assistance available to you make Orientation the best source of information about Notre Dame de Namur University.
- Saturday, June 20, 2015 Closed*
- Friday, June 26, 2015 Closed*
- Saturday, July 18, 2015 Closed*
- Wednesday, August 26, 2015 (reserved for out-of-state/out-of-area students) Closed*
Sessions are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. If your first choice is full, you will be assigned to your next preferred session.
*2016 Summer Sessions will be updated in Spring of 2016
All students are charged a one-time $175 Orientation fee. The fee covers the student’s summer Orientation session, Week of Welcome workshops, and social events (August 22–September 1). Fees will be applied to the student’s account once the orientation has been completed.
All students are required to take the Math Placement Assessment prior to registration. This exam will be offered on the morning of your Orientation session or during Week of Welcome (WOW!). Some students will be required to take the Modern Language assessment.
Week of Welcome (WOW!)
Week of Welcome is separate from the summer sessions that you have attended during the summer. Learn more about WOW Week.
- Meet Our Orientation Team
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Health Insurance Waiver
- University Housing
- Overnight Accommodations
Nikki Williams, Associate Director – Campus Programs