Campus Programs Office
Visit ArgoConnect to see more upcoming events and opportunities happening at NDNU!
The Campus Programs Office develops and enhances students’ talents and potential to be effective leaders and citizens in their communities through student programming and involvement, living-learning communities, leadership retreats, conferences, trainings, and academic courses.
- To provide, promote, and enhance individual and group student leadership development.
- To connect the academic classroom experience with daily leadership roles and organizational activities.
- To encourage student participation in NDNU and community leadership experiences.
- To provide a healthy and safe living and learning environment.
- To promote all forms of diversity where students are challenged and supported in their development of values, personal responsibility and integrity.
- To provide opportunities to socialize and build community amongst their peers.
- To provide a vibrant and quality program that retains students over their academic career.
Campus Programs Hours
- Monday–Thursday, 10 a.m.– 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, 10 a.m.– 5 p.m.
- Monday–Thursday, 10 a.m.– 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, 10 a.m.–4:30 p.m.