Clubs and Organizations
Associated Students (ASNDNU)
Saint Joseph’s 003
Some men see things the way they are and ask “Why?”
I dream things that never were and ask “Why not?”
— George Bernard Shaw
AS Meetings are held every Tuesday during the school year at 5:00 pm in St. Joseph's 1st Lounge
(meeting locations may change from time to time, look for meeting sign to verify location).
The Associated Students of Notre Dame de Namur University (ASNDNU) is the official student governing body of the University. The purpose of ASNDNU is to provide for the general welfare of the Association and the University. In doing so, ASNDNU will be given powers and responsibilities as follows:
1. To be recognized as the official voice of the Association membership.
2. To promote student interest in all areas of life at the University.
3. To raise and allocate funds.
4. To coordinate and support Association activities.
5. To review, advise, and make recommendations, as appropriate, to the University Administration regarding the establishment and implementation of University policies and procedures.
6. To be an active participant on University boards, committees and councils, as designated by University Administration.
7. To hold elections and meetings to discuss and vote on important issues related to student life.
8. To uphold and honor the mission of the University, recognize the mission of the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur; peace, social justice, and education for all.
We are looking for senators to represent our different schools, constituents and clubs/organizations. If you are interested, visit our online application for more information about requirements and apply!
Comments or suggestions for AS? Click here to email.