Student Life and Leadership develops and enhances students' talents and potential to be effective leaders and citizens in their communities through student programming and involvement, living-learning communities, leadership retreats, conferences, trainings, and academic courses.
- To provide, promote, and enhance individual and group student leadership development.
- To connect the academic classroom experience with daily leadership roles and organizational activities.
- To encourage student participation in NDNU and community leadership experiences.
- To provide a healthy and safe living and learning environment.
- To promote all forms of diversity where students are challenged and supported in their development of values, personal responsibility and integrity.
- To provide opportunities to socialize and build community amongst their peers.
- To provide a vibrant and quality program that retains students over their academic career.
Register to vote here!