Administrative Services Credential
The California Administrative Services Credential prepares candidates to be principals, vice principals and superintendents in California’s public schools. Please contact Samuel Johnson at email@example.com or visit the Administrative Services Credential page for more information about this program.
- Verification of Experience Required for Administrative Services credentials (three years of successful teaching experience)
- Verification of Employment as an Administrator
- 2009-2010 Application for Credential Recommendation (Audit) Form (to apply for a credential document–Please follow directions on the form)
- FAQs: Credential Audit Forms Processing
- Petition to Walk in Commencement- Credential Student (required if student has 0-6 units remaining in program; due February 1). Master’s candidates should obtain their petition form from the Registrar’s Office.
Note: Master’s students and master’s/credential students are subject to degree audits, processed by the Registrar’s Office. Degree audits have strict deadlines with financial penalties as applicable. Please be sure to find out the deadlines that apply to you.