Credentials Office Forms
- Application for Credential Recommendation (Audit) Form: Multiple and Single Subject Credentials
- Application for Credential Recommendation (Audit) Form: Special Education, Administrative Services and Reading Credentials
All candidates who plan to apply for a credential document must submit a Application for Credential Recommendation ("Audit" form) to the Credentials Office, preferably early in your final semester, or earlier. Directions about the credential recommendation process are detailed on the form.
The application form serves at least three purposes:
- Alerts the Analyst when you are planning to finish so he can prepare your recommendation to the CTC.
- Provides the CTC with your preferred email address so they can email you your CTC credential application and CTC fee forms and later your credential
- Documents payment of NDNU Audit fee
NOTE: Master's students and master's/credential students are subject to degree audits, processed by the Registrar's Office. Degree audits have strict deadlines with financial penalties as applicable. Please be sure to find out the deadlines that apply to you.
- 40 hours Pre-Acceptance Field Experience Form
- Instructions for Application for CTC Certificate of Clearance (fingerprint clearance)
- Course substitution ("waiver") form
- Release of Liability Form
- Verification of Employment as an Education Specialist
If you don't have an education specialist position you receive a Certificate of Eligibility, a placeholder, which you can convert to a Level I credential as soon as you secure a Level I position. When you get a Level I credential, your 5 year clock toward the Level II credential starts ticking.
- Verification of Experience
Required for Level II education specialists (2 years on Level I credential) and for Administrative Services credentials (3 years of teaching experience)
- Verification of Unavailability of a Commission-Approved Induction Program for the clear credential
- Petition to Walk in Commencement--Credential Only students (OK to have up to 6 units remaining in program after ceremonies; due February 1st). Masters candidates should obtain Masters graduation forms from the Registrars Office.