Credential Student Financial Aid
Education is a cornerstone of NDNU’s mission as an institution of higher education. The education credential seeking student has a unique place at NDNU. This is the only program that allows a holder of a bachelor’s degree to potentially qualify for Pell Grants, a federal program for students demonstrating high financial need. We look forward to working with you as you pursue your teaching credential.
What You Need To Do
- Be admitted to NDNU – you will receive a financial aid package only if you have been admitted to your program of study.
- Complete the FAFSA online
- Submit any requested documents
- Register for classes – graduate students with 3 or more credits per semester may qualify for student loans
- Receive a financial aid award letter – the NDNU Office of Financial Aid will send this to you both by regular mail and by email