Day Undergraduate Student Financial Aid
What You Need To Do
Understanding the financial aid process is key to your success as a student at NDNU. We look forward to working with you on a personal basis as you pursue your bachelor’s degree.
- Be admitted to NDNU – you will receive a financial aid package only if you have been admitted to your program of study.
- Complete the FAFSA online
- Submit any requested documents
- Receive a financial aid award letter – the NDNU Office of Financial Aid will send you this both by regular mail and by email
- Attend Orientation and Register for classes – at orientation you and your parent(s) or guardian will learn more about the financial aid process. You will also register for classes for your first semester of enrollment.