Evening Bachelor’s Degree Student Financial Aid
You will find the right fit at NDNU in our Evening Program if you are an adult working professional looking to study part-time. Most students with some previous college credits can complete a program part-time in two years, even if it’s been a while since you last attended college. The Financial Aid staff welcomes you to the NDNU community. We look forward to helping you finance your education at NDNU.
What You Need To Do
- Be admitted to NDNU – you will receive a financial aid package only if you have been admitted to your program of study
- Complete the FAFSA online
- Submit any requested documents
- Register for classes – evening students with 6 or more credits per semester may qualify for student loans
- Receive a financial aid award letter – the NDNU Office of Financial Aid will send you this both by regular mail and by email