Evening Bachelor’s Degree Student Financial Aid
If you are an adult student looking to complete your bachelor’s degree, you will likely be a working professional who desires to study part-time in the evening. It may have been a while since you last attended college. The Financial Aid staff welcomes you to the NDNU community. We look forward to helping you finance your education at NDNU.
What You Need To Do
- Be admitted to NDNU – you will receive a financial aid package only if you have been admitted to your program of study
- Complete the FAFSA online
- Submit any requested documents
- Register for classes – evening students with 6 or more credits per semester may qualify for student loans
- Receive a financial aid award letter – the NDNU Office of Financial Aid will send you this both by regular mail and by email