Graduate Student Financial Aid
If you plan on pursuing a master’s or doctoral program at NDNU, chances are that you have gone through the financial aid process either at NDNU or another institution previously. The staff at the NDNU Office of Financial Aid looks forward to assisting you with the unique aspects of the financial aid process at the graduate level.
What You Need To Do
- Be admitted to NDNU – you will receive a financial aid package only if you have been admitted to your program of study
- Complete the FAFSA online
- Submit any requested documents
- Register for classes – graduate students with 3 or more credits per semester may qualify for student loans
- Receive a financial aid award letter – the NDNU Office of Financial Aid will send you this both by regular mail and by email