A program from American Student Assistance
Take advantage of free financial resources and education services through NDNU. Get help with managing your finances and loans, and get financially savvy! Notre Dame de Namur University offers SALT, a program offered through American Student Assistance, to all of its students and alumni to help them take charge of their student loans and finances.
Why would I want to sign up?
- It’s a free service that students can sign up for that want or need help and advice
- Simple online tools track and plan your student loans and repayments
- Dedicated experts can walk and talk you through loan questions and concerns
- Helps in finding scholarships, internships and jobs
- Deals and discounts that put more dollars in your pocket
- Know-how that empowers you to be money smart in many different areas
SALT is offered at no extra charge to NDNU students and alumni. If that’s you, as soon as you become a student you’ll receive a personalized email with a link to sign up. If you are a current student or alumnus, you can sign up on the SALT website.